- Size – 52,814 Sq Ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – City of London
- Industry – Asset Management
- Year completed – 2021
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Alliance Bernstein had a vision to transform their London office in line with a wider global strategy to reposition their real estate for the future.
- The West End office was aging, expensive and inefficient. What was required was a new, highly sustainable and well-rated office that would better reflect their brand, as well as creating a dynamic workplace to attract and retain the best talent.
- We found them an ideal solution at 60 London Wall, a building achieving an Outstanding BREEAM sustainability score, and a 2 Star Fitwell certification
- We also created a comprehensive exit strategy from the existing office, including negotiating reduced dilapidations, allowing extended occupation, and mitigating relocation risks.
Vision Achieved – Alliance Bernstein had a vision to transform their London office. When the epidemic hit the UK and the business’s requirements evolved, the strategy was adjusted to reflect the new conditions. By renegotiating the right levels of flexibility and improved commercial terms, we enabled the project’s vision to be successfully delivered.