- Size – 11,800 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Clerkenwell & Shoreditch
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2017
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Exponential Growth- Headcount Uncertainty
- Requirement for flexibility
- A location which balanced cost with the ability to attract and retain talent.
- A creative new headquarters in the heart of tech city, an ideal reflection of the Alteryx brand.
- Two separate transactions within 12 months then allowed Alteryx to grow within the building.
- ROFO’s to assist in further growth.
We brokered a deal to give Alteryx the right of first offer
The EMEA HQ of data analysts Alteryx needed to inspire both clients and colleagues. So it was no surprise to see them eager to join the tech community around Old Street. However, the business was well aware that, should their products prove as successful as they expected, they would need additional support – and resources. So the lease needed some flexibility too.
The chosen site was a landmark building along City Road. It was a real statement of intent. But doubly important was that, as the business grew, the choice of property meant that Alteryx could acquire more room in two further separate transactions – within the first year – without moving.
We also brokered a deal to give Alteryx the right of first offer on other space within the property, future proofing their lease.