Bluebay Asset Management
- Size – Various
- Project type – Acquisition and occupier led disposal
- Location – Mayfair & St James’s
- Industry – Banking & Finance services
- Year completed – 2011 – current
- Project managed by Cushman & Wakefield
Clients key concerns & challenges
- A high growth business
- Continually evolving space needs
- Various acquisitions and a dispositions to allow upward and downward flexibility.
- Active management of real estate footprint.
- Maintaining of core Mayfair location and HQ in one of the sub markets best buildings.
BlueBay active manages their real estate footprint
BlueBay have been with us since 2011. During that time, we have negotiated a number of leases on a variety of properties for them. Crucially, they have found all of them in their favourite neighbourhood: Mayfair.
The numerous moves are a reflection of the way BlueBay actively manages their real estate footprint. An approach complemented by our deep understanding of the market.
Indeed, the numerous acquisitions and disposals have meant that BlueBay always operates in a property perfectly weighted to their headcount and continually-evolving working practices. The result is that they are always efficient, and supremely effective.