- Size – 8,250 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – City Core
- Industry – Banking & Finance
- Year completed – 2015
- Project managed by Cushman & Wakefield
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Part floor acquisition requiring landlord to divide the floor
- Successfully completed the transaction within timetable provided with no business interruption risk to client
- Seamless interaction with C&W Project Management team who oversaw procurement and build of fit out
Adam went above and beyond to understand our business drivers
We helped Braemar acquire a new 6,000 sq ft headquarters in the City of London.
We started right at the beginning of the process, analysing Braemar’s real estate portfolio, and looking at the financial commitments of a number of potential new sites.
The figures pointed to leaving their premises and consolidating a number of teams under one roof at 6 Bevis Marks. The move into the landmark building coincided with a fresh new brand, to herald a new chapter for the business.
Braemar took advantage of our Project Management and Dilapidations teams to help them smoothly move from two old buildings into an exceptional new one.