Cleveland Clinic London
- Size – 12,000 Sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – City of London
- Industry – Healthcare
- Year completed – 2021
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Cleveland Clinic London were looking for an out-patients building to serve the City of London. They had a very specific brief due to technical requirements which resulted in a successful project after 3 years of searching for the right building.
- With the help of our Occupier Representation, and Development teams in London, we were delighted to secure them a space at 77 Coleman Street.
- The building holds a Platinum Wired Score rating and this exceptional digital infrastructure meets all of their smart technology and connectivity needs.
- This result has enabled our client to focus on what matters most to them, delivering world class care to all of their patients.
Despite a number of lockdowns through 2020/2021 our client was still confident on the long term future of the City of London, proceeding to commit to this building over the course of 2021. We are delighted to see that there continues to be such strong confidence in the City of London as the place to build world-leading offices, and in this instance to facilitate the delivery of world class care.