A life sciences start up business
- Size – 7322 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – London
- Industry – Life Sciences
- Year completed – 2021
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Our client, a life sciences start up based in the States, were seeking their first London hub.
- Their requirement included a wet laboratory element, as well as being located in King’s Cross, which was hard to come by in Central London as the supply for such space is extremely thin.
- By combining the expertise of our Occupier Rep, Project Management, Building Engineering Services and Cost Consultancy teams, we managed to identify and secure arguably the only building that fully matched the clients brief.
- Rolling Stock Yard had the ability to accommodate a wet lab element, and was situated in the desired location. A brilliant fit for our client.