- Size – 15,912 sq ft (2017) and 6,770 sq ft (2013)
- Project – Acquisition
- Location – North of Oxford Street and Southbank
- Industry – Technology and Professional services
- Year completed – 2017 and 2013
- Fit-out – Oktra
Clients key concerns & challenges
- High growth
- A workspace to reflect their position as a world renowned provider of real estate technology.
- A need to explore new locations
- A globally known address, familiar to their client base at The Shard
- An appealing occupier led space with the ability to reuse part of the existing fit out.
- A workplace filled with natural light and views paired with an exciting location to act as a magnet for talent.
Adding space that works for everyone
We helped CoStar find their initial offices in North of Oxford Street in 2013. However, as they saw success, it soon became clear that they needed new premises to help house new teams. What was doubly exciting was the business’ open mind towards new locations, in particular near their Shard-based clients.
In the end, a new building was acquired not to replace – but work in harmony with –their established real estate. Teams in the old building did not have to move. And the new, impressively-creative space on Southbank appealed to new recruits, and meant client meetings were only a short walk away.