Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Size – 8,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Aldgate & Whitechapel
- Industry – Non-Profit
- Year completed – 2015
- Fit-out – Oktra
Clients key concerns & challenges
- CFT’s offices on London Road, Bromley were tired and no longer fit for purpose and C&W identified it as an exceptional residential development opportunity.
- C&W presented a dovetailed relocation strategy which allowed CFT to simultaneously sell its offices (with the benefit of a PD consent gained by C&W), sign a lease on its new premises at One Aldgate and remain in situ whilst fitting out its new premises
- Significant move geographically
- Being a charity, cost was key
- Seamless move
- Financially attractive terms
- Office fit for purpose and more
Cystic Fibrosis Trust’s move was a hugely complicated project; but a very positive one for the charity.
Their offices on London Road, Bromley, were tired and no longer fit for purpose. When we met them, we saw the site’s potential as a residential development, so ran the relocation in tandem with its sale – obtaining a Permitted Development Consent on the Trust’s behalf, and negotiating a new lease at central London’s One Aldgate.
Their teams stayed at London Road while we managed the fit out of the new offices. Then, we seamlessly handled their move.