- Size – 2,500 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Noho
- Industry – Banking & Finance services
- Year completed – 2016
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Opening up a first London office remotely from Australia
- Needed to have highly resilient infrastructure, power supply and connectivity to support high frequency trading
- Wanting to be in an exciting and trendy location not traditionally associated with the industry
- Acquired 2,500 sq ft in Whitfield Street
- Negotiated bringing in additional internet suppliers into the building as part of the transaction
- Managed the process remotely from Australia
“Our company has used Cushman & Wakefield for more services since our move in”
Epoch’s first London office needed a highly resilient infrastructure. The Australian company wanted the kind of reliable power supply and instant connectivity to support large volumes of trading.
Furthermore, they wanted to set up in a territory not usually associated with finance – somewhere trendy and exciting.
The 2,500 sq ft space in Whitfield Street was acquired, with additional internet suppliers built into the contract. Throughout the entire process the client was based remotely in Australia, and Epoch are now well established in the West End’s famous shopping and lifestyle district.
“When we had a final list he made it easy to view these properties in a short period, enabling us to find the right space in a perfect location. Andrew and the team at Cushman’s also helped with vendor negotiations and finding a great project team for our fit-out.
“Our company has used Cushman & Wakefield for more services since our move in. I highly recommend Andrew and the team at C&W.”,