- Size – 5,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Hammersmith
- Industry -Gaming
- Year completed – 2016
Client key concerns & challenges
- Uncertainty over headcount and floor space required. Considered 5,000 sq ft and 10,000 sq ft scenarios.
- Required large kitchen to ensure employees were provided with meals.
- Needed to secure tech talent and attract talent through inspirational office and fit out, whilst being family friendly.
- The campus style development had very similar occupiers on-site, open plan layout with exposed brickwork / services and the surrounding area was deemed suitably family friendly.
- An added bonus for the client was the proximity to Heathrow
- We were able to negotiate for them to have a full kitchen, so long as the extraction would not impact the enjoyment of other occupiers.
A full kitchen to show off to tech neighbours
Gram Games had a genuinely challenging requirement for their new office: a large kitchen that could prepare their employees’ lunches. After that, they wanted to be with like-minded people, in an area that really inspired them.
The eventual site was a campus development, alongside other tech-led occupiers.
The building itself fitted the brand with its exposed brickwork and services. Plus, continuing the theme of their community-strengthening lunches the Hammersmith area was targeted as it is great for families too. And its proximity to Heathrow became a clear driver once the area became an option.
The negotiations went smoothly, and we made sure they could install a full kitchen, so their people could enjoy a great welcome meal as soon as they moved in.