- Size – 4,500 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Noho
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2017
- Fit-out – Dentons Associates
Clients key concerns & challenges
- The client was looking for a short term lease with as much flexibility as possible to accommodate growth plans
- There was a need for a cost effective solution
- The client wanted to stay within their current location
- Acquired 4,500 sq ft in Rathbone Place
- Took the space on a short term lease with maximum flexibility with tenant only rolling extension rights
- Found low cost space that appeased the head office requirement for cost neutrality
Focused on the now, with flexibility for the future
After completing a short-term, low-cost acquisition for Groundtruth, they entrusted us with a larger move. Paramount was their desire to stay near their current address.
However, their ambitious growth plans meant they were unsure exactly how much space they would need in the mid-term. In short, this move needed to be as cost effective as their last one.
The simplest solution was to take a short-term lease. The prime choice in Rathbone Place was minutes from their old site. The contract was hugely flexible too: short-term with rolling extension rights. It was also comfortably within their Head Office’s stringent budget.