- Size – 9,810 Sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – City of London
- Industry – Tech
- Year completed – 2021
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Harvey Nash, a Leading IT and Tech recruitment company, were looking to relocate their London Headquarters.
- Our team were able to identify a new building option that was a perfect fit for our client, and moved extremely quickly to secure the option at a late stage in the process, ensuring that the delivery of the space was aligned to our clients overall timing.
- The building offers a state of the art workspace in an excellent location. The office is a fully fitted out, plug and play space in a newly refurbished building, which enables the client to focus on delivering exceptional services to their clients.
- Our team of experts helped in securing the space, project managing fit out requirements, and handling dilapidations for their current premises.
The support and advice you have given us throughout the project has been excellent. Myself and the senior leaders are delighted with the property, we’ve got a new HQ that meets our businesses needs while hitting the cost saving targets’.
James Clark, Finance Director, Harvey Nash