- Size – 4,630 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Noho
- Industry – Media
- Year completed – 2017
- Fit-out – Thirdway
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Initially a 2,000 sq ft requirement with a preferred building and floor in mind
- Heavy competition from multiple parties prevented client securing the space.
- Reviewed long term business requirements and saw an opportunity to increase spatial needs to 2 floors
- Negotiated a provision to allow affiliate companies to use the space to take on thought leadership from client while they grow into the space over time;
- Secured two floors totalling 4,630 sq ft against competition.
Translating a business’ true potential into a real estate strategy
Impact Radius already had a 2,000 sq ft space in mind when we started working with them. Unfortunately, the site proved very popular, and they lost out during the bid process.
As our partnership with them grew, we analysed their plans for the future and suggested leasing a larger office. The additional room would then be used by affiliates to work closely with Impact Radius, and give our client the option to take back the space over time.
After successfully bidding for a new office in London’s West End; the business now is now spread over two floors, across a total of 4,630 sq ft.