- Size – 6,500 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Victoria
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2016
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Minimising fit out costs
- Timing to align with existing lease expiry and limit any double overheads
- A location to suit the employees
- Acquired high quality fitted out space, so reduced upfront capital outlay
- A swift turnaround from the initial viewings
- A central location to suit all and minimal disruption to employees
Cutting the cost of a move
The key priority Infor had in mind when they engaged with us was to reduce costs. They wanted to smoothly move from one lease to another without doubling their overheads. And they wanted minimal fit out costs. The main stipulation beyond this was a location to suit their employees.
Looking at their various commutes; Victoria became the most viable location. The chosen building itself was already fitted out to a high specification, leaving Infor very little to do before their move – which occurred at pace once they viewed the property, and led to minimal disruption to the business.