- Size – 44,232 sq ft
- Project type – Regear
- Location – Mayfair & St James’s
- Industry – Professional Services
- Year completed – 2o15
Clients key concerns & challenges
- To retain a high profile HQ location within St James’s.
- To refurbish its office building while remaining in occupation
- To secure additional space to accommodate future head count growth
- C&W advised Korn Ferry in a complex real estate transaction which enabled it to renew its lease of Ryder Court and trigger a refurbishment of the building
- The refurbishment was delivered by the Landlord and phased over 2 years
Worked tirelessly to deliver new premises that would meet the culture, demographic and budget
Korn Ferry were happy with their HQ’s high profile St James’s address. But the office itself was tired, and not large enough to house their growing business.
We helped to develop a strategy that meant they did not have to move, took on the additional space they needed, and yet still enjoy a brand new space.
Effectively, Korn Ferry renewed their lease on condition that the landlord would refurbish the property over two years. Importantly, the work took place around Korn Ferry, so they could continue to give their customers an exceptional service.
C&W have successfully completed this extremely complicated project. The team immersed themselves within Korn Ferry and worked tirelessly to deliver new premises that would meet the culture, demographic and budget of our business.