- Size – 2,450 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Euston & Marylebone
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2016
Clients key concerns & challenges
- First leasehold office in London so the challenge of moving to this structure from a serviced office environment.
- Finding space close to Euston/Kings Cross to be close to transport links North – lack of vacancy in this market at the time.
- Minimal impact on staff and to improve talent retention
- Acquired 2,450 sq ft in 1 Eversholt Street.
- Acquired fitted out space which reduced capex costs.
- Managed to complete legals within required short time period to allow for successful occupation on target date.
Smoothly switching from serviced to leased
After making the decision to move out of serviced offices into a leased space, Masternaut asked us to make the process as simple as possible. It was their first leasehold, so they needed to take on board a different way of working – and a number of different costs.
When we were looking in their chosen area, around Euston and Kings Cross, there was little for their size and specification. However, we presented an opportunity that was already fitted out to a high standard – reducing Masternaut’s costs – and speedily completed all the paperwork so they could move in on their target date.