- Size – 60,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Soho
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2016
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Given Palantir’s rapid headcount growth they had a requirement to expand their Central London HQ
- The desire was to remain located in Soho, however with limited alternatives that would accommodate the full requirement
- Reviewed other suitable markets for technology firms in Central London, however Soho was deemed the most appropriate for the Palantir brand
- Negotiated an off market pre-let of 60,000 sq ft at 20 Soho Square to create a campus HQ on the iconic square
“An excellent understanding of the market”
Soho based Palantir had seen a rapid rise in headcount, and needed to expand their Central London location.
While not considered a tech hub, Soho was a great fit for Palantir’s brand. So after looking at other destinations, we focused out attention on finding a large enough space in a market with few generously-sized options.
The resulting off market pre-let of 60,000 sq ft in 20 Soho Square suited the business perfectly: in the heart of Soho, and at an iconic address that reflected their rise in status.
They understand our business and provide tailored advice that meets our requirements. Toby & Will provides an excellent understanding of the market and has implemented our real estate strategy in a competent and efficient manner and have driven all projects to a successful completion.