- Size – 40,085 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Southbank
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2015
- Project managed by Cushman & Wakefield
Clients key concerns & challenges
- To grow within its current EMEA HQ at the Blue Fin Building , SE1
- To create an inspirational workplace that could support Tableau in attracting talented employees
- To provide future flexibility to grow or shrink
- C&W advised Tableau in acquiring additional space within the Blue Fin Building and in re-gearing its existing leases to introduce future lease flexibility
- C&W also advised Tableau in the project management of workplace fit out
A future-proofed move
Tableau was very much at home in their Blue Fin Building EMEA HQ on the South Bank. But there were large issues around a lack of space, and the office’s ability to inspire existing and prospective employees.
We helped the business acquire more space within the property, crucially revising its existing leases so they could increase or decrease their letting over time. In tandem, we also handled a completely new fit out, creating an environment fit for their tech-led culture.