- Size – 15,500 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Southbank
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2015
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Consolidation of a number of businesses
- A location which balanced cost with ability to attract and retain talent.
- A space which inspired collaboration
- A high quality, new building reflective of a well established tech business.
- An exciting London Bridge location
- Large open plan floors ideal for bringing businesses and people together.
A move for the team
Teradata needed a new space where their large teams could work together more effectively. Up until when we met them they had been in separate buildings. But while they wanted to keep and attract great talent; they had to consider the cost implications of moving too.
The move to London Bridge was one that energised their people. In the midst of a massive revitalisation, the area buzzed with excitement and, importantly, was attracting the kind of like-minded tech businesses that helped them immediately feel at home. Furthermore, the new office’s large floorplates meant their people could work together in the most effective of ways.