- Size – 23,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – City Core
- Industry – Not-for-profit
- Year completed – 2017
- Fit-out – Dentons Associates
- Project managed by Cushman & Wakefield
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Consolidation of 6 separate not-for-profit organisations in to a single HQ location
- The selected building needed to accommodate a high density of flexible meeting room facilities and a Members area, which were separate of the open plan offices
- Disposal of existing offices to minimise double overhead costs
- Acquired a prime City building that portrayed the correct image & culture of UK Finance
- A flexible workplace strategy was adopted to facilitate the consolidation of the different organisations
- The offices included high end flexible meeting room suites capable of hosting key Member and client events
The complexity of consolidating six separate not-for-profit organisations into a single HQ was a real challenge.
UK Finance’s new office needed lots of meeting rooms as well as desk space – and a Members Area completely separate from all their operations.
We helped them dispose of their existing real estate in tandem with the move to reduce double overheads. A new site, a flexible space with suites perfect for Member and client events, was found in the City.
To make life simpler, the charity asked us to handle the move too; giving their integration team the freedom to focus on creating a shared culture to take the organisation forward.