Wasserman Media Group
- Size – 20,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Euston & Marylebone, Kings Cross, Midtown, North of Oxford Street and Soho & Covent Garden
- Industry – Media
- Year completed – 2016
- Fit-out – Dentons Associates
- Project managed by Cushman & Wakefield
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Preference to remain in Soho but priced out
- Preference to be over no more than 2 floors
- Landlord friendly market and competition on best stock
- Secured 20,000 sq ft in Aldwych House, WC2 at a competitive rent
- Upper floors in the building with impressiveviews and communal roof terrace (whole 7 th and Part 6th floors)
- C&W also successfully project managed their fit out
A move for the team
Wasserman Media Group loved being in Soho. But with increasing rents, they felt it was not delivering value. Our job was to find an alternative close to the area, but the real challenge was the layout: the client wanted their entire business spread over no more than two floors.
The dearth of such large floorplates was compounded by a landlord friendly market. However, in the face of stiff competition we secured 20,000 sq ft in Aldwych House, on the border of Soho and Midtown.
We also saw the project through to completion by managing the fit out, and helped create their new offices. Now spread across the upper floors with great views and a communal terrace, Wasserman have made a new home in arguably a far more prestigious location.