Based on three floors of the prestigious One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, Level39 boasts 80,000 square foot of private offices, Hot and Fixed desks and best in class communal facilities.
Amenities include; Access to a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and businesses, Space39 Cafe with a view overlooking the Thames and the City of London, ultra-fast wifi, printing services, postal facilities, meeting rooms and break out areas, all with 24/7 access. Not to forget the 360 degree stunning views of the docklands and the rest of London.
Accommodating leaders in Cybersecurity, Fintech, Smart Cities, AI and data, Life Sciences and more, Level39 supports fast-growth tech companies in three clear ways – giving access to world-class customers, talent and infrastructure.
Through expert mentors, investors and partners, access to Canary Wharf’s dynamic workspace, a packed events calendar and best-in-class facilities, Level39 help businesses achieve scale.
The costs are all-inclusive covering:
– 24/7 access
– Access to our community Space39 cafe
– Access to Level39 pantry which is stocked with complimentary refreshments (and 3pm cookie bell!)
– Wi-Fi and cabled internet access
– Use of shared printer, scanner, copier
– Use of Level39 address / company letter mail distributed into pigeon holes
– Discounted offer for VOIP telephony with our partner, 8×8
– Use of the ‘Transmission Room’, which is bookable and suitable for webinars / podcast recording
– Desk furniture
– Heating and A/C
– Small power and lighting
– Cleaning and maintenance
– Security within the building
The only items it doesn’t include are as follows:
– AV / PCs / other electronic devices.
– Bookable meeting rooms, varying in size from 6 person to 15 person spaces (£12.50 – £20 per hour).