Looking to Rent a Desk in North London?
Cushman & Wakefield are the leader in Office Space Canary Wharf with a number of Canary Wharf Offices to rent. Whether your looking for, workspace Canary Wharf, coworking space Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf Office Lease or just a rent a desk in Canary Wharf, Cushman & Wakefield are here to help.
Whether it is an office to let in South London, or anywhere else in the U.K., though, the ‘lease’ is a contract between your business (the tenant) and the organisation that owns the building (the landlord).
Commercial offices are let usually for a long length of time, upwards of three years. And as well as paying for the lease’s rent, you also need to keep up with business rates (a tax to the local authority).
When you let office space, it usually comes newly refurbished, with heating, air-con and lighting.
Renting a desk in a shared office in South London is a great option if you are not yet ready for your own office.
This gives you the opportunity to concentrate on growing your business in a professional environment with like-minded people. On top of that, you will have all of our facilities at your disposal.
• Use of your own dedicated desk and storage
• Hi-speed broadband
• Free parking
• 24-hour access and security
• All utilities and business rates
• Reception services
• Meeting rooms at preferential rates
• Use of breakout areas with free tea and coffee
Make it your own
After that, you can create your own, totally bespoke working environment. This generally means you pay for everything: IT infrastructure, meeting rooms, kitchens and all the equipment and furniture. Our interior designers and project managers can help make this much simpler – with more effective results.
When the lease ends, it is then your responsibility to return the property to its original condition. Our dilapidations experts can manage this process for you, saving time and money.
- You can tailor everything for your business.
- Lots of choice.
- Feels like ‘home’.
- Usually cheaper than serviced offices over the course of a longer lease.
- There may be a rent deposit.
- You are locked into a financial commitment.
- Less flexibility to vacate early or reduce or take on more space.
- You pay, and take the time, to fit the space out.
- You pay to return the property to its original condition once the lease ends.
Not sure if a traditional leased property is the right fit for you? Read about serviced offices and the benefits they have.
BUILD YOUR BRIEF
Get detailed rates and availability for office space in South London.