- Size – 20,033 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Victoria
- Industry – Banking & Finance services and Technology
- Year completed – 2017
Clients key concerns & challenges
- High growth
- Unpredictable future headcount
- Capex sensitivity from short term commitment
- A building and workplace reflective of a exciting high growth brand
- A flexible lease with options to leave at year 2 and 3
- A plug and play space with high quality fit out already in place
A space that ‘wowed’ employees and guests
10X needed a generously sized office that reflected their forward-thinking approach to banking.
But equally, as a relatively young business, that space also had to come with the flexibility to either remain their home or, if their hoped-for growth came to fruition, let them move to larger premises. And naturally, as this was a first foray into leasing office space, they did not want to invest too heavily either.
The solution was a ‘plug-and-play’ site in Victoria. Already fitted to a very high specification, it was perfect for their immediate needs. Plus, we negotiated a flexible contract with options to leave after the second and third years – so 10X could focus on their growth without the weight of a long-term lease.